Go Back to Career Paths
Career Developmental Objectives
Significantly and consistently exceed expectation(s) of job duties/functions on a dat to day basis. Which are as follows:
- All Tech I and Tech II required developmental objectives
- Must possess at minimum a valid and current state of Maryland Journeyman Plumbers license.
- Must possess valid and current backflow certification
- Commercial water heater installation (gas and electric)
- Commercial water heater troubleshooting/repair (gas and electric)
- Duplex pumping system installation
- Duplex pumping system troubleshooting/repair
- Booster pump system installation
- Booster pump troubleshooting/repair
- Knowledge of current plumbing codes
- Overall ability to troubleshoot/repair all plumbing systems with little or no assisstance
- Demonstrate exceptional in-depth knowledge of their job duties/functions and be highly recognized by peers and clients
- Skillfully and in a high reliable manner handle multiple and varied types of tasks.
- Exhibit teamwork or is a team player in varied settings and influence others to work collaboratively to bring about a positive impact while furthering the goals of the department and company.
- Exhibit model behavior that exemplifies Knott Mechanical’s vision, values, and behaviors.